Junior Account Manager
The Junior Account Manager position at C&C Elite, Inc. is perfect for the motivated go-getter who doesn’t want to waste any time moving into an executive-level role. To succeed in this role you must be prepared to work hard and bring your student mentality every day.
The responsibilities of this position will change as quickly as your performance dictates. As soon as you master one skill set, you’ll be on to the next! You’ll begin with basic sales training, as everyone does. You’ll learn how to give small presentations to our clients’ business-class customers, and you’ll adapt to a fast-paced marketing environment in a saturated commercial market. Next, you’ll take on leadership responsibilities, in which you’ll be in charge of coaching and training others. Then, you’ll learn all of the basics of business management — including but not limited to finance, accounting, advertising, human resources, and operations. When your training is complete, you will be thoroughly prepared to succeed as an area manager.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience; prefer consumer electronics/wireless retail sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling style.
- Passion for technology
- Desire to learn
- Motivated to find solutions
- Be a people person
- Warm & engaging—ability to hit it off right away.
- Positive, “I’ve got to show you this” attitude
- Genuinely curious about customer needs
- Ability to shine in a dynamic environment